Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Top Five Mind-Boggingly Stupid Situations - June 22, 2011

In the last week...

1)  After putting away the groceries, I realized I had lost the new bottle of liquid laundry detergent.  My wife found it.  In the freezer.

2)  Recently attended my wife Tonya's family reunion, and even though she and I have been married 10 years, some of her relatives insist on calling me by her ex-husband's name. I was not offended though, because these same people -- her own relatives -- introduced her repeatedly as "Bruce."

3)  It wasn't the fact that I locked my keys in my truck.  It was that I stood in front of it for a good 30 seconds wondering why the engine was running.

4)  Pulled out my iPhone to find out the current temperature, only to realize I was standing in front of a thermometer. I, of course, immediately launched my Google app to find out how many degrees each little black line measured.

5)  Decided to start labeling objects with stickers identifying them by what my 6-year-old son calls them. This is why the ice cream machine at our local Golden Corral now offers flavors in vanilla, chocolate, and chocolate squirrel.

1 comment:

  1. hmmmmmm chocolate Squirrel.

    I do believe I can make that here in the middle of nowhere Indiana!

    ReplyDelete