Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Star Trek and Candyman Autographs

I stumbled across these today in my files and thought I would share. I met several of the Star Trek cast in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Chase Masterson is one of the nicest people I have ever met, celebrity or otherwise. Star Trek fans will probably remember her as Leeta from Deep Space Nine.


I did not get to talk much with John de Lancie ("Q"). He was nice but quiet.


Tony Todd is very cool. As seen here, he is Candyman, but he was also Worf's brother Kurn from Star Trek: The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine. When I met him, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen had just premiered. (He was the voice of The Fallen.) I did not want to bother him and be all star struck, so I got my autograph and proceeded to move on. He stopped me, shook my hand, and asked me whether I had seen Transformers. I told him my wife and I had seen it just the previous night. He asked what we thought about the movie, and he continued to talk with me for several minutes. I hear so many stories about celebrities being rude.  Tony Todd is 100% class.

2 comments: